Friday, August 30, 2013

{ oh, gnomeo }

I don't know why it took me so long to watch Gnomeo & Juliet! From time to time, I find myself googling "unconventional love stories" just because they are my absolute favorite kind, and in my post 2011 searches, Gnomeo & Juliet would come up every time! I finally watched it the other night and it was amazing!

Ah, a Shakespearean twist on Romeo and Juliet, with lawn gnomes, and the voices of James McAvoy (swoon) and Emily Blunt (swoon again), AND featuring a soundtrack almost entirely written by my favorite, Elton John, including Hello Hello, a duet by Sir Elton and Lady Gaga!

Can you believe all that wonderfulness??

The best part is, you can watch the whole movie on Youtube! So, there ya go. That will keep you busy for the next 80 minutes or so. I'm just going to say "you're welcome" now, 'cuz I know you'll be thanking me later.




No comments:

Post a Comment