Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Costa Rican Wedding

I can't believe our wedding is over.  It came and went so fast, sometimes I forget it even happened at all.  I look down at this ring on my finger and remember.  Or I refer to Mark as my "boyfri...I mean husband" and remember.  I'm a married lady now.  And I scored the best husband money can buy.

We got married on Playa Conchal in Brasilito, Costa Rica on January 26th, 2013 at sunset.  As we were saying our vows, the sun was going down on one side of us, and as we were toasting with champagne, the full moon was rising on our other side.  It felt like a dream.

My aunt took about 500 pictures of the wedding and the rest of our time spent in Costa Rica, but the lady left for a cruise right after our trip.  What a bitch.  So we'll have to wait for the rest of the photos.  Here are the few she edited.  They'll do for now, I guess.

(Photos by PhotoMcgee)











No comments:

Post a Comment