Monday, July 22, 2013

{ someday baby }

My sister-in-law just had a baby girl! Scarlet Grace is now my second niece and while I'm super happy for the family, I'm pretty sad that I won't get to see her for a long time. We aren't planning any trips home in the near future, you see.

Sometimes moving away from your hometown sucks. You miss babies being born, friends' weddings, random parties, summer festivals. And sometimes really insignificant things seem like momentous occasions. Especially when you see your friends doing fun things in their instagram photos and you can only wish you were there.

Ugh. Enough of this sadness. Let's just look at cute things for little baby girls, okay?

These cribs and bassinets from l'atelier du petit parc are so beautifully crafted and delicate they make me wish I had one on the way.














No comments:

Post a Comment