Tuesday, May 7, 2013

{ good times in springtime }

Spring has finally arrived in Michigan, guys. 


We've been celebrating by grilling on the patio, taking the puppy for multiple walks each day, sleeping with the windows open and generally just being sock-less! 

I love this weather. It makes me feel alive. I think at the beginning of Spring I get what most people feel during the new year. I feel like a whole new person. I begin to set goals, I organize, I plan. I start to eat better, start to move around a little more. I'm warm and happy, so I appreciate my surroundings and the people I'm with just a little bit more than I do during the winter. 

I totally get the winter blues. I can be a serious crab-apple November through April.

But now it's Springtime. The sun is out, the birds are chirping and the flowers are blooming.

And I'm happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment