Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!


I had the best time celebrating Christmas with my new family.  We went to Mark's aunt and uncle's house on Christmas Eve for dinner and presents.  The food was amazing, the kids were so entertaining, and the tree was beautiful and at least 20 feet tall.

On Christmas Day, Mark and I woke up together at our friends' house, who we're house sitting for while they're in San Francisco.  (Lucky kids).  We drove to his parents' house for breakfast, opened some gifts, and headed over to my aunt's house for more celebration!  It was hard not having my parents, sister or older brother there with us, but James and I did I good job representing the Jenkins fam. At least we'll be seeing them soon for the wedding, which is only 29 days away, in case you're wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment