Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{ gonna look like a smarty pants }

I just bought a pair of glasses from Warby Parker.  Man, do they know how to make glasses buying an adventure.  I love their home try-on program. I got to pick out five pairs of glasses to have delivered to my home for free!  I chose the Wiloughby frame in striped chestnut, because they are cute without looking too hipster-ish.  Whaddaya think?

also, if you care about helping other people, you might be interested in the fact that for every pair of glasses you buy, warby parker donates a pair to someone in need.  

Also, if you like being loved, you'll appreciate the sweet messages they email you.  Take this one, for instance:

Thank you. We love you, Katie. We really do.

I don't mean to come off as an advertisement for this company.  I'm just a fan tellin' ya how much I like their product.





No comments:

Post a Comment