Wednesday, May 7, 2014

{ etsy loving // theYarnKitchen }

I have to say, I'm actually doing a pretty good job of not killing every single plant in my apartment. Granted most of them are succulents, which are apparently super difficult to kill, but I'm still surprised to see them alive and flourishing! If anyone is capable of killing a near impossible to kill plant its this girl.

So if you like a little green in your home, I wholeheartedly recommend going the succulent route. They barely need any water, and most of mine seem to do just fine with the little sunlight they get when I actually remember to open the blinds for them before leaving for work in the morning. They're basically like the cats of houseplants.

If you like to pot your plants in style, seriously consider these adorable felt planters from theYarnKitchen!


Handmade in Italy by Stella Melgrati and her family of four.



^ I just love the kitty planter! Don't you? ^



This post was a really great reminder for me to water my plants! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment